Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Glitch

Hey dudes and dude-ets, I was looking at the blog and wondered..... what the heck happened to the Counter? It went from 200 something to 11911 hits..... The blog must be getting popular or somebody just has no life and did that.

Anyways, I found a few glitches (I got one from Pocket God Glitchspot).
Okay so in the first glitch you generate the hurricane, but not enough to pick up the Pygmies, and then you tap the statue 3 times, they explode and turn to dust, but wait.... Can you see the ghost Pygmie? Find him and I'll give you a $1!It's easier to find him here! I guess it's true what they say, a dead Pygmie does watch next to you..... and that he decides your doom!

If you want to know this one just go to http://pocketgodglitchspot.blogspot.com/
That's it for now, until the new update comes (Which has been submitted already), see you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment